- Alexander Sliwinski: Going to finish my co-op campaign of Gears of War 2 and, obviously, play some Horde. That mode's cooperative spirit may be the first multiplayer experience in a shooter I've ever truly enjoyed. I've had Resistance sitting around for a week now, so I should probably try that too.
- Christopher Grant: Seeing as how I've been pulled far, far away from my gaming consoles (and the adjacent stack of unplayed games) to go to a wedding in Seattle, I'll be mostly playing "Tourist" and "Tourist 2: The Walkening". If there's any free time after those two, I've got my DS to keep me company.
- Griffin McElroy: Every prize bubble in LittleBigPlanet. They will be mine -- oh yes, they will be mine.
- Kevin Kelly: I'm waiting for my friends to have an intervention over my obsession with the Gears of War 2 horde mode. I'm determined to get to 50 or bust. Highest wave so far: 25. Halfway there! I'm also playing the new Scene It! game on the 360, and... dare I say it... I might be getting some Lich King on.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Gears! HORDE!
- Jason Dobson: I plan on exploring the hills and crevices that is Netflix on NXE, and in so doing leaving an imprint on my couch the likes of which can only be removed by added upholstery.
- Justin McElroy: If I get free gaming time, it'll probably be spent with Gears of War 2, or maybe Call of Duty: World at War, I've been meaning to try that one.
- Ludwig Kietzmann is hoping to make a cameo on puppy cam.
- Randy Nelson: Lots of shooting, all of it online – although the enemies will be different. I'm talking about Locust, zombies, and Helghast. Juggling Gears 2, Left 4 Dead, and Killzone 2 won't be easy, but I suspect it will be mucho fun.
- Ross Miller: I'm still yearning to go back to Fable 2 and finish that, but Gears of War 2 Horde mode is, as everyone above has noted, incredibly addictive.
Posted on Mar 15th 2014 12:30PM
Posted on Mar 14th 2014 4:30PM
Posted on Mar 14th 2014 3:30PM