They've taken their sweet time getting there, however. Fellow diamond-seller Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas took just three weeks to break the seven-figure landmark in Britain, while Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit took 32 and 30 weeks, respectively. On the other hand, there's no doubt that both epitomize the "evergreen" appeal of popular Wii titles -- whereas games like San Andreas had a very explosive start and then faded, the Nintendo pair are still in the top five in the latest UK charts.
Hit the break for the full list of titles that broke the magic one meeeellion mark.
- Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2)
- Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training (DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
- Wii Play (Wii)
- More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima (DS)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
- Wii Fit (Wii)
- Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
[Via Edge Online]