Alexander Sliwinski:Pounced by Hunter
- Christopher Grant: Having already spent a couple hours today on Left 4 Dead, I'll be moving over to Mirror's Edge and Fable 2 to round out my weekend gaming portfolio. By the end of the weekend, I'll be as full on video games as I will be on leftovers.
- Griffin McElroy: While not abusing the terrifying amount of power recently given to me by my new Zune pass, I'll probably be reaping a harvest of zombie corpses in Left 4 Dead, and trying to burn off them turkeypounds with feverish Rock Band 2 sessions.
- Kevin Kelly: I picked up some new board games at the Board Game Geek Con in Dallas, and I'm addicted to a few of them, most notably Powerboats. On the electronic frontier I'm finally fighting zombies in Left 4 Dead, and blew the dust out of my Wii to try out some Boom Blox. Plus, I can't keep my fingers off of Gears of War 2.
James Ransom-Wiley: Tried throwing a gas can at a witch. Missed.
- Jason Dobson: The only game I plan to play this weekend is called digestion.
- Justin McElroy: Left 4 Dead! Again! More Ninjatown! Leftovers! Yelling!
Ludwig KietzmannToo confused by this consumer-driven US holiday to respond. Also, flew 600 feet when a Tank tried to give him a hug. Randy Nelson: belched on a Boomer.
- Ross Miller: Hoping people will still be playing Left 4 Dead when Amazon ships it. In the interim, rented Far Cry 2 for the weekend.
Posted on Sep 12th 2014 8:30PM
Posted on Sep 12th 2014 6:30PM
Posted on Sep 12th 2014 3:00PM