- More Hispanics want a gift that brings their family together (89% vs. 64% of general population)
- More Hispanics are looking for gifts that people can enjoy throughout the year (95% vs. 85% of general population)
- More Hispanics are looking for affordable ways to entertain their family over the holidays (85% vs. 81% of general population)
- Many more Hispanics would rather buy one gift for their whole family than spend money on lots of individual gifts (83 % vs. 52% of general population)
- Lips en Español features 17 songs in Spanish by artists such as Alejandro Sanz, Belanova, Fanny Lu, La Factoria, Luis Miguel, Pimpinela and Selena (42.5% less songs than the all-English version!)
(1) Hispanic persuasion is hereby defined as: the results of an Ipsos phone survey with a national representative sample of 533 Hispanic adults living in the U.S.; or roughly .001% of the estimated total U.S. Hispanic population (45.5 million) as of July 1, 2007.