Play it. Hear it. Wear it. Thanks to today's Joystwag giveaway, not only could you win the PlayStation 3 version of Mirror's Edge and the Still Alive: The Remixes album (more on this after the break), you could also win a swanky runner's bag to carry them in. It's modeled after Faith's bag in the game, has multiple pockets, features Faith's funky eye tattoo (the game logo) on the other side, and is perfect for lugging around a laptop, a console, or top-secret intel.
To enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us what you'd carry around in a bright yellow messenger bag (paying special attention to those multiple little pockets, of course)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day
- This entry period ends at 12:00pm ET on Monday, December 15th. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive one copy of Mirror's Edge for the PlayStation 3 (ARV: $59.99), one Mirror's Edge runner's bag, (ARV: $10.00), and one Mirror's Edge Still Alive: The Remixes CD (ARV: $5.99). Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
You can hear Lisa Miskovsky's main theme from Mirror's Edge right here. The Remixes album includes five different remixes of that song, so you'll have plenty to listen to while you practice your wall-running quick turns. They punctuate the splatters you'll be making as Faith plummets to the ground quite nicely. The good news is, you'll have this bag to carry your dignity around in.
Actually it would have been awesome if these remixes played in-game while you put Faith through her paces, because they're pretty decent tunes. You could always import these onto your console and play them while you parkour-ize yourself, but it makes us wish they'd given Faith an in-game iPod or Walkman to listen to while she's hurtling herself off of buildings.