- World of Warcraft PTR 3.0.8 patch notes
The first post-expansion patch is queuing up on the test servers, and here's the notes.
- Mount race restrictions lifted, Tauren rejoice
Now you can mount up on all of the faction mounts, no matter what race you are.
- Character re-customization added for a small fee
Blizzard makes it possible to re-customize your character's look or gender, for a price.
- FCC Commissioner: World of Warcraft causes college dropouts
The same woman who blamed television for child obesity blames WoW for people dropping out of college.
- Warcraft restaurant opens in Beijing
T.G.I. Frost Mages? We would also have accepted T.G.I. Fordragon's. Or Arthusbee's, though that last one is bad.
- The great Hunter nerf of 2008
BM Hunters get smacked with the nerf bat.
- The achievements of Winter's Veil
The Winter holiday has begun on the realms, and here's how to get your holiday title this time around.
- Patch 3.0.8: Analysis of Death Knight changes
Changes to the dead man class in the new patch.
- Working at Blizzard: Sunshine, rainbows, claymores, backrubs
A look inside the doors of one of the best game companies in the world, both from an interview with the COO and our own blogger's experience.
- Addon Spotlight: Achievements
A few good addons for tracking down all of those new achievement points.