While the DSi's April release
hasn't been confirmed, we know that timeframe is at least likely, and that means the time is approaching for you to make a decision. Are you going to buy one right away? Will you wait? Or, since we know a few of you are out there, did you buy one already, thus making this a moot question?
If you're on the side of waiting, we've got more questions for you. Are you waiting to save money, or because you're not yet sold on the system? And an even more interesting question, perhaps: which model do you have now? The original or the Lite?