How did we coerce this prophecy from the swirling ether of fate? It was a two-step process:
1. Despite protests from a number of concerned parties, we arranged a boxing match between a construction worker and an aged higher-up of the Catholic church to determine the winner.
2. To discern the numerical statistics, we handed an overzealous five-year-old a crayon and a piece of graph paper containing the first 700 digits of pi. Following our explicit instructions, he drew a breathtaking portrait of a certain ambulatory sponge on the paper. We divided said sponge in half, assigning the digits touching his symmetrical parts to statistics for each team. We gave the child a bag of Skittles, and returned him to his extremely worried parents.
Here's our final tally: Cardinals over Steelers with a final score of 88 to 2. We know, we were surprised as well -- who would have anticipated that Monsignor Francis would be so darn scrappy?
- DSi: 51,618 10,907 (17.44%)
- PSP: 38,280 4,279 (10.05%)
- Wii: 26,770 5,563 (17.21%)
- PS3: 17,708 2,982 (14.41%)
- DS Lite: 13,686 5,123 (27.24%)
- Xbox 360: 7,663 1,913 (19.98%)
- PS2: 5,077 683 (11.86%)
[Source: Media Create]
See: The clairvoyant archives