- Alexander Sliwinski: I've been informed that I must download PSN's Flower. I'm also thinking of starting my psychopathic Fallout 3 character. She will become the scourge of the Capital Wasteland.
- Andrew Yoon: Replay Flower over and over again.
- Ben Gilbert: Unlike my (lucky) colleagues, I won't be playing any unreleased games. Instead, I'll be spending the weekend pointing out FPS moments in "Band of Brothers" on Blu-Ray and complaining to Chris during hours of Metal Gears Solid 4 cutscenes. Oh, right, and Valentine's Day ... gotta do something about that ....
- Christopher Grant: With a fresh copy of Halo Wars staring at me, I'll be trying my darndest to stick with Fallout 3. Last weekend I dropped the difficulty to Easy in a (perhaps!) last ditch attempt to squeeze some enjoyment out of it. What am I doing wrong?
- David Hinkle: I finished The Force Unleashed last weekend, so I'm dipping back into my pile of unfinished games until my Amazon shipment containing Onechanbara, Retro Game Challenge, F.E.A.R. 2 and House of the Dead: Overkill arrives. So, I'll probably head into Albion for some more Fable 2, get some time in with Far Cry 2, and maybe play a little Crysis. Oh, and Gears of War 2. Do I even need to include that anymore? Isn't it a given?
- Dustin Burg: I'm playing Halo Wars. Be jealous.
- Griffin McElroy: Mostly playing Crying, Alone and Crying, Alone 2: What Cries Beneath. Hopefully, Justin'll be a peach and let me borrow his debug PS3 so I can try my hand at Crying, Alone 3: The Cryening. I'll let you know how it is.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Romantic getaway with my lady friend ... and 12 other friends!
- Jason Dobson: I know I don't stand a chance to defeat Sheng Long, but that won't stop me from trying this weekend with Street Fighter IV.
- Jem Alexander: Thanks to a laggy postman I only just received my copy of Killzone 2, so I'll finally be able to finish the story mode. I'll also be playing through Flower a few more times in order to balance out the brutal carnage with something a little more calming.
- JC Fletcher: I'll be spending my weekend in the past of an alternate universe, finally tearing the shrinkwrap off of a brand new Haggle Man 2 cartridge -- that is, if I can stop playing Star Prince long enough to get to it.
- Justin McElroy: (Spending time with the wife.)
- Kevin Kelly: I'm playing "It's rainy all weekend in Southern California," which is ultra-rare. So to that end, I'm doing a lot of board gaming with a friend, which includes Risk and Stratego. On the electronical frontier, I'm playing through Defense Grid: The Awakening again, as well as the Killzone 2 demo, and Gears of War 2, which has sucked me back in.
- Ludwig Kietzmann: (There is no love, only Ludwig remains.)
- Majed Athab: Yes! I finally made it in time for this week's WRUP. Unfortunately ... I'm not playing any games. Fate, why are you so cruel to me?!
- Randy Nelson: I'm currently piecing together a device to feed Flower directly into my brain. Should it fail, I'll have to "settle" for playing more Killzone 2 and watching the new God of War III trailer, oh, a bazillion times. Hey ... is my PS3 actually smiling?
- Richard Mitchell: I've been playing a lot of Halo Wars skirmish mode. I can't wait to play with actual human players. You will fear my Brute rush. Just ask Xav. I also wrapped up Condemned 2: Bloodshot. It has way more rabid bears than the first one and I really enjoyed it.
- Xav de Matos: This week I made the mistake of picking up Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Sure, the games are classic but no online multiplayer and ridiculous game unlock tasks? Bah! Other than that, I'm cruising around Paradise City in Burnout, finished Halo Wars and just picked up Just Cause -- the main character can jack a helicopter in midair and jump through the spinning blades on command! That's called realism, kids.
- Justin Glow: (The computer is his love and the internet is their playground.)
Posted on Mar 6th 2014 12:00PM
Posted on Mar 4th 2014 9:00PM
Posted on Mar 4th 2014 2:00PM