Here's what we're offering up: A copy of Street Fighter IV for PlayStation 3, a Street Fighter IV black t-shirt (size XL) featuring the Hadouken combination, a cloth tote bag marked with the same Hadouken button combo, a Chun Li Street Fighter IV action figure (complete with massive man hands -- sadly, not detachable), a copy of Udon Comics' Street Fighter II #03 (with Special Power Foil Cover #17 featuring E. Honda), a Capcom Fighting Game History fold-out timeline and -- niftiest of all -- the full-size Street Fighter IV training manual with special moves list.
To win this bag-o-swag, follow these instructions:
- Leave a comment suggesting what blogger and podcast maven Justin McElroy's special move would be, including the button combo to activate it
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day
- This entry period ends at 3:00pm ET on Monday, February 23. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive: one copy of Street Fighter IV for PS3 (ARV $59.99), one Street Fighter IV Hadouken t-shirt (ARV $9.99), one Street Fighter IV launch party bag (ARV: $5.00), one Chun Li SFIV action figure (ARV: $19.99), one Street Fighter IV Training Manual (ARV: $9.99), one copy of Street Fighter II #03 comic book (ARV: $3.99)
- For a list of complete rules, click here