- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): The plan is to finish Valkyria and continue playing couch co-op Resident Evil 5. Tried that game solo and, let me tell you, that's about the scariest thing you'll find in RE5.
- Andrew Yoon: Gotta play more Valkyria Chronicles before I hit the DLC. Then, going to be playing all sorts of DLC: Magic Ball, PixelJunk Eden, Resident Evil 5. Oh, and I guess I'll play some more of that Fat Princess beta. Join me on PSN: scxzor.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I've got a date with a Tokyo full of zombies ... errr ... "infected people." Ninja Blade, folks. It might make me feel dumb but it also makes me smile ear to ear.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): If I'm lucky – and I mean really lucky – I may carve out some time to play Ninja Blade. Or any of the dozens of other games on my shelf. Mafia Wars then?
- David Hinkle (@davehinkle): Having finished Escape from Butcher Bay, I'm slinking through the shadows of Assault on Dark Athena next. My DSi also has me looking toward my stack of uncompleted DS games for fresh items to play, so I'm trying to fit in some Super Dodgeball and Chrono Trigger. Oh, and may my hammerbursting be straight and true in some Gears 2.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Dishwasher and Geometry Wars 2 are all on my gaming to-do list and, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I'll probably give Ninja Blade a test drive as well.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Well, today's my birthday, so I guess I'll be playing Try Not To Die For Another Year. It's not a particularly fun game, but really, I'm only in it for the Achievements.
- James Ransom-Wiley: It took a complete character do-over (and some generous donations from seasoned players), but I'm finally realizing what all the fuss was about!
- Jason Dobson (@eToyChest): This weekend I'm taking to the stars, spreading my galactic empire in Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection. Care to join my empire before you are conquered?
- Jem Alexander (@Yembles): (...)
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm waiting for my retail copy of Rhythm Heaven to arrive. I miss my review copy. There are no Rhythm Heaven cartridges in my house right now. Do you have any idea what that's like? How could you possibly know?
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): (...)
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): Only Mafia Wars for me, wiseguy.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I think it's time I finally take Gitaroo Man for a spin and plug that rather unsightly gap in my gaming education. Other addictions that continue to linger include Resident Evil 5, Outrun Online Arcade and that game about the solemn cyborg on the space ring thingy.
- Majed Athab: (...)
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I'm finally getting to play MadWorld. I was thinking of turning the sound down and putting Gary Jules' cover of Tears for Fears' "Mad World" on repeat. For the entire time I play. But that would probably drive my girlfriend mad.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Devil May Cry 4, I guess. Just got to the OMG MEGA SURPRISE halfway through the game. I kind of wanted it to be over...
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): This week I'm jumping into my way back machine to continue my run with Saints Row 2 and plan to spend some quality time with Rock Band 2. Oh, and I finished off my college classes... I guess that means I'm an adult now. Nooooo!!!!!11!!one!!
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Smart enough to have a separate cache of food and a massive stockpile of shotguns.)
Posted on Dec 18th 2014 8:01AM
Posted on Dec 18th 2014 8:00AM
Posted on Dec 17th 2014 1:00PM