- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Likely finishing Valkyria Chronicles. Hope the experience ends on a high note. Very enjoyable.
- Andrew Yoon: Still raking in the wins in Resident Evil 5: Versus. I'll be pouring a LOT of time into PixelJunk Eden Encore -- it's so much bigger and harder than the original game! Love it. Finally, I may actually start working on that LittleBigPlanet level that I've always wanted to create.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'll be trying my very best to not spend an unnecessary $15 on XBLA Lode Runner, even though the demo made me want it more than I should. Also finishing the ridiculousness that is Ninja Blade. If I get lucky, maybe I'll sneak in some Halo 3 time with Luddy and his regal sounding South African friends.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Yup, housework for me as well. My streak of not-playing video games continues, reaching previously unknown (and deadly!) levels. Without an intervention soon, my ability to hold a gamepad – not to mention use it without leaning exaggeratedly into it – may be permanently compromised.
- David Hinkle (@davehinkle): Not much in the way of games for me this weekend. A friend of mine is getting married next week, so that means tonight is dedicated to male debauchery. Along with that, I have to attend a benefit for my pop pop, who is suffering from brain cancer, on Saturday. I might squeeze in some Gears 2 or L4D on Sunday night, if I'm lucky, but it's real life stuff I'm mostly dealing with this weekend.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): This weekend, I'll be enjoying a gaming buffet of Xbox Live Arcade titles, including Pac-Man CE, The Dishwasher, Boom Boom Rocket and Peggle. How scrumpdidlyumptious!
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm playing Try Not to Let the Pressure of Your Upcoming Collegiate Graduation Push You to Heavy Drug Abuse. Also, WoW.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Oh ... just continuing to mold the most Fabled hero in the history of -- a little something called -- Ever!
- Jason Dobson (@eToyChest): I'll be checking up on the builders this weekend as our house slowly takes shape. When not cleaning drywall out from ears, I'll be playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus Hyper Fighting Champion Edition. After all, I'm finding that building a house isn't nearly as fun as SimCity led me to believe. And stepping on nails hurts.
- Jem Alexander (@Yembles): Catching up the old classic Sleep, now that I've finally shelved Final Year Project and Dissertation. Not shelved, actually -- Ebayed. Really don't intend on playing those ever again.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Break, come on, ooh! Oh yeah! Check it out! Let's go! Yeah! Scratch-o, HEY! (Rhythm Heaven.)
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm going to trying to finish Henry Hatsworth before it finishes me. Also, Terminator Salvation!
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I'm painfully addicted to the Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack, and I need help. Seriously. If I play one more game of Sandbox, it'll push me over the edge. I'm trying everything I can to get out from under it, including random board games, Prince of Persia, and Dead Head Fred on the PSP. Help me.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be stomping crops, shooting aliens and manufacturing ambiguous industrial equipment! So, Rhythm Heaven, then. Also: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars: The Director's Cut: Gratuitous Colon Usage.
- Majed Athab: (...)
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Like Ben, I'm mighty tempted to down-lode Lode Runner, but I'm voting ... with my dollars! (Actually, Microsoft Points.) So, Fat Princess it is. Wait -- I'm making that sound like a reluctant second choice. It isn't; it's a-mazing!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I was lucky enough to nab Lode Runner for 800 points, so I'll be playing that. Just wrapped up Devil May Cry 4, now it's time to finally finish GTAIV. And then, I'm rolling a new character for my first trip to the Shivering Isles. So yeah, lots of old games for me.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I'll be at FunSpot Arcade in New Hampshire, checking out the classics.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (He can't talk about it.)
Posted on Jan 31st 2015 6:30PM
Posted on Jan 31st 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Jan 30th 2015 5:30PM