Our attention is fixed, instead, firmly on the Virtual Console. Between the proto-strategy game Famicom Wars and Namco's arcade arena combat game Cyber Sled, it's a pretty awesome week to have a Wii in Japan. Even if we're pretty sure the Virtual Console Arcade version of Cyber Sled can't have multiplayer (since the arcade game used separate cabinets for each player).
- Ninja-kun: Ashura no Shou (Famicom, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Famicom Wars (Famicom, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)
- R-TYPE (Sega Master System, 1 player, 500 Wii Points)
- Cyber Sled (Arcade, 800 Wii Points)
- Shikagari (Hunting) (1-4 players, 500 Wii Points)