- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Guests are here all weekend so there's going to be a lot of Rock Band and other party games. Ooo, ooo, and Punch-Out!! arrived from GameFly.
- Andrew Yoon: Despite having had inFamous for weeks, I think I might just open it this weekend. The new PAIN add-on, Sore Spots, is probably the best content Idol Minds has ever delivered, so I'll be spending some time in that as well. Finally, got to put in more time into Rock Band... PS3 AND PSP editions.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Alas, Chris has reclaimed his PlayStation 3 and as such, my streak of not playing PS3 games has ... not ended. (I'm still not playing PS3 games, in so many words.) Though it's my lady's birthday and we'll be celebrating that most of the weekend, I'll try and sneak in some more Gears of War 2 campaign time with Mr. Hinkle. Also, one week 'til E3!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): House nonsense finished, I'm picking up the controller again after a (I crap you not) 2-1/2 month hiatus from gaming. This weekend: Fable 2 DLC, inFamous, and MAYBE Resident Evil 5 co-op, if I can get my cable internet connection hooked up in time. It's good to be back.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I've been playing a lot of Scrabble on Xbox Live lately, so I'm sure I'll squeeze some more of that in this weekend, and I'm also looking to run through Punch-Out!! again. On top of that, I just got back a stack of games I let a friend borrow, so I might find some time to let my inner runner have some fun with Mirror's Edge ... for a fourth play through the game. Oh, and Gears of War 2, but you probably already knew that.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): I'm busy moving out of my apartment, which means I have absolutely no time to game. Well ... maybe there will be some time for Halo 3, but that would be it.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I just haven't been getting enough inFamous in my daily gaming intake -- I'll prolly pick it back up and continue my reign of destruction across Empire City. Also, Pokemon Platinum as I travel to Cincinnasty to catch a Reds game. (Go Reds!)
- James Ransom-Wiley: Punch-Out(has arrived)!! Hopefully, that one, one-armed pushup I did yesterday is gonna pay off ...
- Jason Dobson (@eToyChest): Continuing my affair with all things old, this weekend I'll be stepping into Lex's cybernetic boots in Bioforge. If you've come for the fork, you'll be sorely disappointed.
- Jem Alexander (@Yembles): Now that I'm done with uni and heading back to London -- for good -- I finally have time for long bouts of guilt-free gaming. That means catching up on my backlog, starting with inFamous and Bionic Commando, then moving on to Fallout 3. Good thing it's a long weekend!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I've got a copy of the Klonoa remake on the way, so I'm looking forward to some 2.5D platforming and gibberish. Which I probably won't play, because we've got a fairly intense home repair project going on.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): (Moving into his house. The Joystiq crew is all grow'd up.)
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): Well, I finally broke down and bought a new Xbox, making my redringer a perfect paperweight. I'll be vaulting between Killzone 2 and Terminator this weekend, in the hopes that I can save humanity.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I've foolishly gotten myself addicted to Resident Evil 5 again. The only way out will be to forge new addictions in Space Invaders Extreme (XBLA) and ... Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber?
- Majed Athab: Mostly just demos for me. Going to try out inFamous and then maybe re-load the FFXIII demo. If I find time, Civ III will get some playtime.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): (On a retreat with his lady friend.)
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): What's this game Griffin mentioned in his Plants vs Zombies review? Desktop Tower Defense you say? I guess I could try it .... (Days pass.) What ... what just happened?
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Puzzle Quest (PSP) is my go-to game, right now. Also... I'm going to try to play some more Terminator Salvation -- but so far it's so bad, I kinda want the robots to win.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Flowing through the net like The Laughing Man.)
Posted on Nov 21st 2014 8:30PM
Posted on Nov 21st 2014 3:00PM
Posted on Nov 21st 2014 1:30PM