We are soooo tired. By the time this post goes live, we'll likely be in the air back to our respective locations and/or asleep. Please let us know what you're playing this weekend.
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Rewarding myself with some inFamous. I've heard nothing but good things and need some solid post-E3 decompression.
- Andrew Yoon: I really want to finish inFamous this week. And when not blogging, I'll be in Uncharted 2. Oh, and something super secret...
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Playing "get back to Philly and sleep." Also, Wolverine.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): ...
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I had planned to play Chrono Trigger DS on my flight back, but I have a feeling I'm going to sleep on the plane. As for this weekend, it'll mostly be writing. And sleeping. Mostly sleeping.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): Sleeping. Waking up. Sleeping some more.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I've seen the future, gang, and the future is Scribblenauts. I don't think I'll feel capable of playing games that aren't it for a while. On the plane home, I guess I'll recapture the Pokemans that Ludwig murdered with his bare hands.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'll be re-playing all the sweet, sweet memories. It's hard going back to the old stuff -- once you've played the future.
- Jason Dobson (@eToyChest): I continue to venture into the depths of Dark Spire. Unfortunately, I'm also poisoned, and might not make it out alive.
- Jem Alexander (@Yembles): Catching up on sleep during my 10 hour flight back to the UK. And then? Probably more sleep -- and lots of blogging.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm playing Scribblenauts in my head.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): You know what? I might put in The Sims 3. You know, just for larfs.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I've sworn off gaming for the rest of the weekend so I can write the 1,598 posts I've yet to finish from E3. However, I can already hear the sweet siren song of inFamous calling to me.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be playing Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (it's good!) and Lumines -- the best in-flight entertainment you can get.
- Majed Athab: Don't know why, but I have a hankering for SimCity. So, I think I'll go play that.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Right now? E3: It's Not Really Over. Next? The Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta and House of the Dead Overkill with Ludwig. He says we simply have to.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): ...
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I'm playing the "finish all the work I have" game. I'm going for the high score.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Feeding off our exhaustion.)