- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): It's a toss-up between finally getting into Fallout 3: Broken Steel or grabbing Metal Gear Solid from PSN. Oops, I also have Prototype from GameFly. I'm so torn about that game after playing inFamous.
- Andrew Yoon: I got some more games in this week, but to be honest, I just want to play
"sleeping: the game."
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): In a weekend spent shuffling various family members around Philly, I'll be sneaking any time I can in with the remaining hours of Fallout 3 and the beginning stages of Mass Effect. Chris is also forcing me to play Sam & Max Hit the Road on ScummVM, so there's that. Any of you folks out there wanna explain how I make it work on my iPhone (legally)? That'd be golden!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I've finally picked up Resident Evil 5, so Engadget EIC JoshTops and I are playing co-op, leaving a trail of (un)dead in our wake. So far, so good. Besides that, I've got a real hankering to pick up Red Faction: Guerilla after Bill Harris demanded that I do. Suggestions?
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): ...
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): Playing both Prototype and Halo 3 until my nose bleeds with gaming joy.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Chipping away at the giant stone obelisk known as Final Fantasy VII. I've almost reached the part where I quit playing a decade ago!
- James Ransom-Wiley: Tap-gaming on my iPhone Slow while in transit this weekend.
- Jason Dobson (@eToyChest): While embroiled in a legal fencing match with a local mortgage firm, like Ben I'll be revisiting my roots, waxing musical with my son in a little game called Loom.
- Jem Alexander (@Yembles): ...
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I feel like playing some classic music games this weekend. I'll probably play through Parappa the Rapper and Um Jammer Lammy a couple of times, and then get out my turntable for some vintage Beatmania. I've had the game since about 1998, but the method I use to play imports on my PlayStation doesn't allow me to swap discs, so I've never played any of the songs on the append disc that came with it!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): ...
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I'm playing "Let's go camping!" and also lots of Starcraft to prepare for a Starcraft 2 megabarrage on Monday.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): ....
- Majed Athab: I hate games. I mean, I have games... yeah, that's what I meant.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I'm going to play the most dangerous game. Yes: Mario Kart Wii, using the steering wheel, while balancing on a tightrope over the Grand Canyon -- without a net. What do you mean you thought I was going to hunt humans? That's crazy!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Behold, for I am screwed. I'm currently playing Prototype, Sam & Max Save the World (XBLA), Plants vs Zombies and I just started another new character in Oblivion. And I just started reading The Shining. I'm doomed, but in a good way.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Nothing. Sick... and super annoyed.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Joystiq will be nursing from him all weekend.)
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 9:30PM
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 9:00PM
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 5:30PM