- Avatars can't engage in violence that causes "blood, gore, dismemberment, decapitation, maiming, or mutilation. ... Avatars can die temporarily to depict failure"
- They can't talk.
- Forget any sexual innuendo or "mildly explicit sexual descriptions or images or sexual posturing."
- No bodily fluids can come from the Avatar.
- Avatars can't go on glamorized crime sprees.
- Avatars can't spend time with Mary Jane, shoot up, snort or do any other "controlled substances" ... they can't even smoke normal tobacco.