- Sudoku Master (Hudson, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): It's Sudoku, with 150 different puzzles to play and a focus geared toward beginners. It's for the six people who don't own Brain Age.
- Water Warfare (Hudson, 1 - 8 players, 800 Wii Points): Water Warfare combines the cleansing power of H2O with the intensity of competitive combat. Featuring online support and two-player split screen, you and your friends can soak each other without having to worry about that weird kid filling up his gun with something other than water.
- Reel Fishing Challenge (Natsume, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Featuring two different ways to play (free play mode lets you play at your own pace, mission mode offers, well, missions), what better way is there to put your Dorf instructional videos to the test?
- Silver Star Reversi (Agetec, 1 - 2 players, 500 Wii Points): Go head-to-head against a CPU or human opponent.
- Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa (Sega Master System, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): The follow-up to a popular shmup, Fantasy Zone II brings more of the same in the sequel. There are bright, colorful sprites, lots of enemies to shoot, and plenty of toe-tapping tunes. Even though it's another shmup on a service over-saturated by the genre, we can't be too upset. It's Fantasy Zone, after all.