- Hunters discover "new" Worgen pet
A glitch in the game lets you "tame" a humanoid Wolfman to attack and fight for you. Good times!
- Blizzard files trademark for "Cataclysm"
A series of trademarks hints that the next WoW expansion might be named Cataclysm.
- Faction changes coming to the World of Warcraft
Blizzard announces that, sometime in the future, you'll be able to change from Horde to Alliance and vice versa.
- Faction changes Q&A
A short series of questions and answers about the upcoming faction change mechanic.
- China's gold farming ban not really a ban
A followup to the "ban on gold farming" in China shows that the legislation isn't quite what we thought it was.
- Guildwatch: Paydirt in the drama mine
Our weekly column of guild hijinx and achievements has all the drama, downed, and recruiting news you'd ever want.
- The Queue: You are slightly more prepared than you were
You ask us some questions, and we deliver you some answers.
- Arcane Brilliance: Living Bomb on the patch 3.2 PTR is awesome
Our Mage blogger is a little excited about upcoming changes to his talents.
- Why won't Blizzard let me change my race?
You'll be able to change your faction soon, but you still won't be able to change your ingame race.
- Blizzard's Tier 9 preview
Get a pictoral look at the next series of Tier armor going into the game.