These two cute classics are joined by a WiiWare game called ColorZ, which features a color-shifting mechanic similar to Treasure's Ikaruga in a sort of maze-navigating game. Also on WiiWare this week: Heracles Chariot Racing. And on DSiWare, A Little Bit of ... Brain Training Sudoku, which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like.
- Detana!! Twinbee (Turbografx, 1-2 players, 700 Wii Points)
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Super NES, 900 Wii Points)
- ColorZ (WiiWare, 1-3 players, 700 Wii Points)
- Heracles Chariot Racing (WiiWare, 1-4 players, 800 Wii Points)
- A Little Bit of ... Dr Kawashima's Brain Training Sudoku (DSiWare, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)