The WiiWare selection includes genuinely interesting content like Bit.Trip: CORE, the one-button Tomenasanner Wii (seen above), and the three Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games; plus genuinely forgettable content like Sandy Beach, and wild cards like dolphin-training game Sea Farm, Derby Dog, which is, yes, a game about racing different varieties of dog, and a brain training game with its most notable feature being that its title translates to "Make your Square Brain Round."
The complete release listings are posted after the break.
- Final Fantasy IV (Super Famicom, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points)
- Pepen ga Pengo (Mega Drive, 1-4 players, 600 Wii Points)
- Cosmo Gang the Video (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points)
- Pac-Mania (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points)
- Sea Farm (1 player, 500 Wii Points)
- Shikakui Atama wo Maruku Suru (1-4 players, 800 Wii Points)
- Derby Dog (1-8 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Tomenasanner Wii (1-4 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Beach de Oshiro o Tsukuccha Wow! (1-4 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Bit.Trip: CORE (1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (three games) (1 player, 1,200 Wii Points each)