- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Arkham Asylum. Maybe Wolverine.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): I'm really hoping the Games Room here at AOL will finish construction so I can play Batman: Arkham Asylum. If I can't do that, then I guess I'll have a rousing game of "Being Bored: The Boredom Adventures."
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I plan on stomping around Castle Wolfenstein in RPG form, searching through GameFan for Ninja Haggle Man tips, and finishing up the rest of Shadow Complex's cheevos.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): The plan is to wrap up Batman: Arkham Asylum before moving onto Red Faction: Guerrilla. Also, why are so many games: subtitled?
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I've fallen back in love with Mass Effect, so it's going to be a big focus for me this weekend as I try to wrap up my Renegade Shepard. And when I'm not off gallivanting around the galaxy, I'll probably be sitting in front of my mailbox, waiting for my copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum to come from Amazon.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): Prepping for PAX. That is all.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'll be playing some Champions Online, further exploring the adventures of Flatfoot, everyone's favorite robotic crimefighter.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Obsessively tracking my Batman "super saver" shipment from Amazon (so much for pre-ordering). What took 'em so long to ship it?! I guess it's time I ponied up for Prime ...
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm in a mood to play some Technic Beat. Which means I'll probably be in a mood to play Technic Beat for the next six months or so. I love that little game.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I think I'm going to find out what Technic Beat is. That's not a game I guess, so I'm gonna officially say Fallout 3.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): Trying to find all the chattering Joker teeth in Batman: Arkham Asylum while finally getting some Monkey Island going on.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm going to single-handedly demolish every single bridge on Mars. Death to elaborate bridges!
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I suppose I can bring myself to play this Batman game everyone's hooting and hollering about. Oh, who am I kidding -- the game's fraking amazing and I'd be doing its awesomeness a disservice by playing anything but it this weekend.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I will be playing Fallout 3, really need to finish that one. Beyond that it will be some SFIV (maybe) and I'll be cracking into the first Professor Layton for the very first time.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): The moving game, part one! Also, inFamous and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Keeping the asylum in order.)
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 2:15PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 1:45PM