- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Playing House of the Dead: Overkill. It's fun, but ugly. Haven't played a Wii game in forever. Also got Ghostbusters from GameFly, which I hear is good enough for the story.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Going to the arcades of Akihabara tomorrow. Maybe I'll discover something even more hilarious than Silent Hill: The Arcade Game.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Holding fast hope that Halo 3: ODST will materialize in my mailbox from somewhere, finally starting The Beatles: Rock Band, and trying not to think about how much Fallout 3 I'll never get to play.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): [It's wedding bells for Mr. Grant, but not his own.]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be wrapping up this Wet game that Gamefly sent me (soundtrack of the year!) and playing a lot of Scribblenauts.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): ODST is dropping soon ... 'nuff said.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'll be spending my time with the infinitely charming Scribblenauts and the infinitely hilarious Bowser's Inside Story this weekend. I'll also be partaking in a bit of D&D 4E, for which I am infinitely excited.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Droppin and shockin!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'll be trying and failing to save Scribblenauts for the flight to Tokyo. Also, I'm playing 'pack my suitcase' (which totally can be a game, as evidenced by its appearance as a puzzle in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box). And Gamefly sent me Cubivore!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Definitely some Halo 3: ODST, more Heroes Over Europe (that's what it's called, right?) and a pinch of Uncharted 2 beta for good measure.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I'm playing "Finish writing your posts". Fun, informative, and educational. End boss is a real pain in the ass, though. Also: Urban Chaos: Riot Response. Then it's time for Fantastic Fest to start as I continue my Austin visit.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): This weekend has been reserved for The Beatles: Rock Band ... and that game with the overly descriptive subtitle treatment.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): My DSi will be plugged into wall current as I tackle Bowser's Inside Story, Scribblenauts and Layton 2: Electric Puzzle-oo. The other outlet will power the equipment I'll need to facilitate not needing to leave the couch, ever.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Hoping that ODST shows up this weekend. In the meantime, Arkham Asylum has finally arrived, so that will keep me plenty busy. I might squeeze in some good ol' Diablo II as well.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I've dropped into Halo 3: ODST and hope to finish it off before boarding a plane to Tokyo, where Chrono Trigger will keep me company.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Cosplaying as a developer at a computer.)
Posted on Oct 22nd 2014 5:00PM
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 3:30PM
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 12:49PM