That's right, Binary Tweed's watercolored Xbox Live Indie Game Clover
is headed to the PC as Clover: A Curious Tale
, courtesy of Blitz Game Studios. Developer Binary Tweed
reports that the title is destined for digital distribution services and features a host of updates, including (direct from Binary Tweed's site):
- New animations - all characters are articulated, clouds move, flames smoke and glow, water splashes, cats snore (!);
- Completely voice-acted dialogue;
- A new sub-quest, and multiple endings;
- New puzzles, characters, and items (25% more items last time I checked);
- New context-sensitive controls - this means no clumsy inventory menu;
- Completely revised user interface;
- Better player handling, and less annoyingly fiddly jumps;
- Translations in French, Italian, German and Spanish;
- Reworked soundtrack - longer, sexier.
Hopefully more people will be interested in the title on PC, because it didn't do too well on the Xbox 360
. We'll let you know on price and on what digital distribution services you can expect to acquire it as soon as it's announced.
[Via Casual Gaming