- RPGamer (100/100): "The game is very hard, but not unfairly so; each time you die, you'll learn a bit more about the level, and you'll be able to progress a bit further. I was very surprised with what I found in Demon's Souls."
- IGN (94/100): "Every single person that owns a PS3 should at the very least rent this game to see what all the fuss is about, and those that can remember the good ol' days when games taught through the highly effective use of negative reinforcement and a heavy price for not playing it carefully should scoop this up instantly. It's utterly unique among the offerings on any console right now, and absolutely, positively should not be missed."
- Eurogamer (90/100): "It's stoic, uncompromising, difficult to get to know, but also deep, intriguingly disturbed and perversely rewarding. You can learn to love Demon's Souls like few other games in the world. But only if you're prepared to give yourself over to it." [JPN Import]
- GameSpot (90/100): "If you crave true innovation, a fair but relentless challenge, and gripping exploration in which every step has consequences, then you crave Demon's Souls."
- GamePro (80/100): "In short, you'll have a blast but you'll pay a heavy price for it sooner or later."
Posted on Jun 19th 2013 8:30PM
Posted on Jun 19th 2013 8:00PM
Posted on Jun 19th 2013 7:30PM