If you check your calendar of ridiculous marketing dates, you'll likely see that today is Rocktober 13th, the very date foretold by the Great Marketing Powers of EA upon which Brütal Legend
would be released. [Ed: It's also Twofer Tuesday at your local pizzeria ...]. To celebrate the one-off holiday, we're giving away a copy of the game on Xbox 360 and two limited edition (only 1000 ever made) Eddie Riggs statues
. The grand prize winner gets the game and the statue while the runner-up will have to make do with just the statue.
- Leave a comment letting us who would win in a rock god free-for-all: Ozzy? Rob Halford? Lemmy?
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec which, historically, has long feared the metal.)
- Limit 1 entry per person per day
- This entry period ends at 7:01PM ET on Friday, October 16
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive a copy of Brutal Legend on Xbox 360 ($60 ARV) and a limited edition Eddie Riggs statue ($100 ARV); and another winner to receive just the limited edition Eddie Riggs statue ($100 ARV)
- For a list of complete rules, click here