What's everyone playing this weekend?
[Thanks to Capybara Games for the original artwork!]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Demon's Souls and spending some time finishing Nathan Drake's adventure. Probably get a little of Halo 3: ODST's Firefight in there.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): My PS3 has finally been returned by the greedy folks at Engadget. Now it's time to play catch-up with Uncharted 2 and LBP: GOTY Edition.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'm about five days into a 10-day trial of WoW and I'm sad to say that I really enjoy it -- Griffin's idea of a JPAG group would surely mean my demise. When I'm not hitting that pipe, I'll be starting Chrono Trigger on DS and finishing up extras in Fable 2.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Uncharted 2. Over and over and over and over. And then once more for good measure.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I've got a stack of new gaming goodness to go through. First of all, there's Uncharted 2 -- I'm at the beginning of the third chapter right now and the game has so far blown me away. Second, there's Brütal Legend, which I've only scratched the surface of, so I look forward to playing that some more. Finally, there's this box from Amazon that has LittleBigPlanet GOTY edition in it (sad to say I've never played LBP) and Red Faction: Guerrilla. When not gaming, I'll be cheering the Phillies on to the World Series (see: sports).
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Some-buh-dee got into the LittleBigPlanet Water Beta, and will likely be spending the weekend moistening Sackpeople. In the interim, this same somebody is also back on WoW, and is thinking of starting a JPAG guild, so he'll likely be gathering venture capital this weekend.
- James Ransom-Wiley: JUMP!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): If I have any time for games this weekend, it'll go into finishing Metal Gear Solid 4. Then taking any positive feelings I may have developed about myself as a result of doing that, and destroying them in Demon's Souls.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): You know what, I don't have real video games here in Honduras, so I'm gonna spend the weekend trying to help Ben and Griffin realize that each moment we receive on Earth is a gift, so every time you play WoW, it's like setting a big pile of gifts on fire.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): Like everyone else on the planet, I'm going to play Uncharted 2 so much that I'll end up saving the world. Only for real this time. I also got into Halo Wars recently and finished the campaign, so I had the bright idea to take it online in multiplayer. And I keep having my ass handed to me time after time. So, if I win just one online match, I'll be satisfied. Please, come lose to me. And if Griffin is back in WoW, I'm tempted to get back in there as well. If only he and I lived closer we'd be playing D&D nightly. Right now I have no idea which is more nerdy.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Uncharted 2 for the second time, Brütal Legend for the first time and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for the last time. Oh! And Machinarium. It's out now, you know.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I really want to finish Uncharted 2, but this other game keeps pulling me away for hours on end. It's on Uncharted 2's menu screen and is called "Multiplayer."
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Need to finish up Sam & Max Season One so I can grab Season Two (XBLA). Also some fun with Solid Snake in MGS4, a little Diablo II and, if GameFly decides not to be completely inept, Demon's Souls. Oh, and maybe some Firefight. And Lucidity.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): [Say his name backwards three times!]
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Cosplaying at a bar as Nathan Drake.)