As far as we can tell, the highlights of the week are a DSiWare photo decoration app and the embarrassing parent of the Street Fighter series. Hit the post break and find out if any of the many offerings are what you were looking to drain your Nintendo Points on.
- Carnival King (Incredible Technologies, 1-2 players, 700 Wii Points): It's the arcade shooting gallery game you may remember from your local movie theater -- now on WiiWare!
- "Aha! I Got It" Escape Game (Ateam, 1 player, 500 Wii Points) Milo just received a room full of puzzles for his birthday, and you have to solve them for him in a series of motion-based activities.
- Family Card Games (Aksys Games, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Arc System Works's "Family" series returns with a collection of three card games: Daifugo, Speed, and Memory.
- Fighting Street (Turbografx-16 CD-ROM, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): If you've never played the first game in the legendary Street Fighter series, then you ... are in for a huge disappointment. But an interesting one!
- R-TYPE (Sega Master System, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): This is only the second version of R-TYPE on the Virtual Console. The Turbografx-16 version hit on Christmas 2006. This new version includes an extra hidden level (and is cheaper) but isn't quite as arcade perfect.
- Battle of Giants: Dragons: Bronze Edition (Ubisoft, 1-4 players, 800 DSi Points): Ubisoft brings its retail strategy/fighting game to DSiWare. It's a smaller Battle of Giants.
- Sparkle Snapshots (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): We would have guessed that Nintendo would leave a DSiWare adaptation of the popular "Print Club" arcade photo booths in Japan, where people know what those are and use them. We would have been wrong! Now you can make your pictures so sparkly, and then share your cute ans sparkly pictures wirelessly!
- Viking Invasion (BiP Media, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): You've played tower-defense games before, but have you ever had to defend a tower from Vikings?