- Blizzard launches real-money in-game pet store
The 800 lb. gorilla of MMOs takes a step into selling fake items for real money.
- Roadmap to Cataclysm zone overhauls
A picture from BlizzCon earlier this year shows the way towards what's happening in the next expansion.
- Patch 3.3 PTR patch notes updated
New updates for the patch currently being tested by players.
- IgroMir 2009: More Cataclysm guild leveling details
A Russian gaming convention offers up more details about guild features in next year's release.
- Icecrown raid difficulty to be set on a per-boss basis
Blizzard is trying something a little different with the challenge of the newest raid instance.
- A WoW player's guide to microtransactions
Confused about what the in-game pet store means? We've got the context for you.
- Tier 10 armor set gallery
Check out the gear we'll all be drooling over in the next patch.
- Incoming newbies, but why?
Blizzard is updating the newbie experience... on a game that's five years old?
- The Light and How to Swing It: A little less hybrid
How paladins are trying to deal with their hybrid nature.
- WoW Rookie: Addons for rookies
A quick explanation of addons for those of who you haven't dealt with them before.