The blog post also announced that the franchise recently hit a fairly brag-worthy milestone: SingStar games have sold over 20 million units worldwide. That's right -- at least 20 million shrill karaoke covers of "Careless Whisper" have pierced the night around the globe. That kind of noise pollution is just unthinkable.
- What's Hot? – Now you can see Top 10s on the SingStore of our hottest content from current Top 10 downloads to top festive tunes.
- Quick Buy – Watching a media clip of someone singing a song you really like and fancy adding it to your collection? Now you can go and view it directly in the SingStore at the press of a button!
- SingStore On Demand – You can preview SingStore songs available directly from the Song Selection screen in the game. Just press the Square button and you can view the whole SingStore catalogue while playing.
- Previously Purchased Content – If you're in SingStore you can instantly see which songs you've bought before.
- Download all purchased songs option – In the SingStore, you can now download all the tracks you've purchased before quickly and easily. Just go to 'Purchase History' and select from there.
- My Favourite Media – This feature allows you to bookmark your favourite media clips in the community in your profile, so you can quickly watch them again and again.
- Clubs – You can transfer leadership of a club to another person.
- Cartoon Interface – This gives child-friendly in-game feedback and end of song rankings.
- XMB User Player Profiles – When adding player names into your new game, you can now select from names stored on XMB (i.e. login profiles).