- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Mass Effect 2 and Bayonetta ... I already have a bucket, three gallons of water and a box of Triscuits next to the couch. I'm not moving.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): I want to play ME2, but EA still hasn't fixed my DLC issue. That means I'll have to play "waiting for EA Customer Support on the phone" all weekend, and I heard that isn't too much fun.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'm 20 hours in on Mass Effect 1 so hopefully I'll be wrapping up that ish this weekend. And though the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo only has one map, I'll probably be jamming on that a bit as well.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Like James, I have a newfound incentive to finish Dragon Age immediately; that incentive being, of course, BioWare's other RPG, Mass Effect 2. Unlike James, I opened mine. I opened it so hard.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Mass Effect 2 for the rest of my life.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm going to be playing Mass Effect 2, and if I somehow manage to pull myself away from it, I'll also be eating, and drinking and sleeping. And breathing.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I've got a new incentive to complete Dragon Age: that still-wrapped copy of Mass Effect 2 right over there!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): This weekend, I'm going to get through as much of White Knight Chronicles as I can. So, at least one percent.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): (Probably playing Mass Effect 2 again)
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I don't get back to my games until tomorrow. After I sleep for 18 hours, it'll be some Mass Effect 2, and some Borderlands co-op. But I might start warming up from these cold Park City days with some MW2.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Every second I spend typing this could be spent playing Mass Effect 2. Why would you do this to me?
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I am committed to not buying any games until I finish the ones I've got, which means it's Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Dragon Age: Origins all weekend long. If I finish either one of those, I'll have to decide between Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, or Mass Effect 2. Tough choice.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) Okay, so I'm in a bit of a bind. Just as I started Mass Effect 2, Heavy Rain showed up and Darksiders got patched. The latter I can hold out for, but I'm probably going to have to split the weekend between the first two. (24 hours each, of course.)
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I'm almost done with Assassin's Creed 2. Just as soon as I finish that and Mass Effect 1, then I'll start on Mass Effect 2. I swear! Oh, and probably some New Super Mario Bros. since the wife and I are snowed in.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Like most of my Joystiq brethren, I'll be suckling from the glorious teat that is Mass Effect 2 ... and if there is someone on staff that isn't playing it then say your goodbyes. They will immediately be fired. I don't have the authority to do it, but know that they have died in my heart and that's good enough.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Playing Mass Effect 3)
Posted on Sep 2nd 2014 6:30PM
Posted on Sep 2nd 2014 11:30AM
Posted on Aug 31st 2014 2:36PM