- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Starting my third Mass Effect 2 playthrough. If there's anything else to be had, it'll probably be Bayonetta.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I'll be playing Mass Effect 2.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'm on the road this weekend, but there's not a doubt in my mind that I'll spend the wee hours of Sunday evening putting even more time into the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo. That dude stabbing you in the neck? That's me. Hello!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): With both Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 under my belt (that's over 100 hours of BioWare in a row!) I'm looking to start either BioShock 2 or Heavy Rain ... but what do I choose? Heavy Rain promises to be shorter and more unique, but the praise for BioShock 2 has my curiosity piqued. Help me out, internet.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle):For me, I'm going to mess with this Korg DS-10 Plus I just got and probably play a bit of MAG. I'm also trudging through Bioshock 2 in the hopes that it really does get better near the end, like so many have told me. Oh, and StarCraft 2 beta!
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Equal parts MAG, Dark Cloud 2, and -- hey! How did my World of Warcraft account get reactivated? Oh well. Might as well play that too, right?
- James Ransom-Wiley: No, for real, I'm still playing Dragon Age.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Logic tells me that I should finish what I'm playing before buying Ace Attorney Investigations. However, the logic system in Ace Attorney Investigations says "buy me!"
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): What Ludwig said. Oh, but also MAG. Have you joined the Joystiq Biomass clan yet? You really should.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): It's a Beta weekend for me: Starcraft II and Command and Conquer 4. MOUSE CLICKS, AHOY!
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): A cravat-wearing prosecutor friend of mine has requested my assistance in solving all manner of crimes this weekend. Chief among them? People failing to purchase Ace Attorney Investigations.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I beat Mirror's Edge this week (and discussed it with Patrick Bach from Dice at the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 event, actually). Lately I've been jonesing for some old school Final Fantasy, so I just may pick up Final Fantasy Tactics from PSN and put some hours into that. And I haven't made it into the Starcraft II beta yet, so the Command and Conquer 4 beta will have to do.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I took Ludwig's advice and waited for Bonfire of the Vanities to hit before playing the Assassin's Creed 2 DLC, so there'll be that. After that I'll try to balance Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2 -- aww, who am I
- kidding? I've got Torchlight.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Still working through Mass Effect 1. Things are getting pretty good. If I can manage to finish it, I'll probably pick up the sequel before the weekend is out.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): This weekend I'll be tied down to my Xbox 360 playing (redacted). Also, I'll probably find some time to UStream the continuing adventures of the very angry Ms. Jane Shepard.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Creating his own -- definitive -- game awards show.)
Posted on Dec 11th 2013 5:00PM
Posted on Dec 11th 2013 12:45PM
Posted on Dec 11th 2013 9:34AM