Or you could bypass that whole Final Fantasy thing and play a cute game about a kid and his amazing drawing ability.
- Elemental Masters (Ibxgames, 1-2 players, 800 DSi Points): A card-based role-playing game in which you can collect a deck of enemy monsters to boost your fighting ability.
- 4 Travellers - Play Spanish (AGENIUS Interactive, 1-4 players, 800 DSi Points): A multiplayer Spanish training game, with vocabulary "carefully selected" for travel.
- Dracula - Undead Awakening (Chillingo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Do you like shooting werewolves, zombies, and other assorted supernatural hordes? Because that is exactly what happens here.
- Flips: The Bubonic Builders (EA, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Previously, on Flips: the toilet was evil. Find out why it hasn't been fixed yet in this second installment of the Flips ebook series.
- Max & The Magic Marker (Press Play, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): A fanciful side-scrolling adventure in which Max can draw elements of his environment, which then become usable items like "stairs, seesaws, balloons, surfboards and whatever else you can think of."
- Dracula - Undead Awakening (Chillingo, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): Just like the DSiWare version, but on Wii! Shoot at mythical monsters on a bigger screen, with a different controller.
- Final Fantasy II (SNES, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): Okay, this is confusing. This game was first released in North America as Final Fantasy II, but Square later went back to the original Japanese numbering for subsequent rereleases, under which this game is Final Fantasy IV. If you unwrapped a Final Fantasy game with your launch SNES, it was this one, about a dark knight, Cecil, on a journey of self-discovery.