Of course, we still have some meetings (i.e. work), but then we also have some fun stuff planned, like the Blueberry Muffin Top breakfast and live Joystiq podcast recording. However, for the most part, we'll be wandering around looking for interesting stuff. Play some games, geek out, probably grab a couple pints and nachos at The Pour House -- oooo, or maybe Bukowski's, which is one of the last dive bars left in the city. Anyway, follow our Twitters (noted after the break) and we'll be sure to holla stuff to check out in and around the show.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Heavy Rain. I'm in the right mindset for it. Thinking of it more like a book to relax with.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Ludwig, I thought we were going to play Resident Evil 5 together? Also on the menu: I plan on beating Heavy Rain (seriously!) so I can read that spoiler interview on the popular games website Joystiq.com. I'll also get some more time with the PlayStation Move this Saturday on the Engadget Show. Hope to see you there, NYC readers!
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Just rounded out level 24 in Bad Company 2 (you're a punk, Hinkle!), so I'll assuredly be working towards higher levels (and closing out the Assault and Engineer class level ups). Aside from that, my mind is being thoroughly boggled by Resonance of Fate. So many gears!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'll be playing PlayStation Move games on the Engadget Show tomorrow – back at home I'll keep plumbing BioShock 2's depths.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I've got a lot on my plate right now. I'm on the verge of 22 in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and need to get back into Final Fantasy XIII -- only have 5 hours invested so far. Plus, there's this unopened copy of God of War 3 staring at me, but I really want to go through God of War Collection before I start that. Guys, life is tough.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm kicking off my big road trip this weekend, so I'll be relegated to Pokemon: Heart Gold whenever I get some down time. (Not that that's a bad thing.)
- James Ransom-Wiley: ...
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm going to be playing whatever I can make in WarioWare DIY -- and also Infinite Space and Yakuza 3, which I don't think I'll be able to make in WarioWare.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): It's probably going to be all Just Cause 2 for me this weekend? Why? You know why. (P.S. ... Just 'cause.)
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): Still at SXSW, and the only gaming I've been doing all week has been flOw on my PSP, which I love tremendously and has been keeping me sane. At the behest of Richard Garriott (Lord British himself) I've installed Spider on my iPhone. We'll see how that goes.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I probably won't get much of a chance to play games this weekend, but if I happen to be bored during a subway trip, it'll be Edgeworth. He is SUCH a gentleman.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm finishing up Assassin's Creed II and then starting in on Kratos' Wild World of Death and Dismemberment III: The Reckoning.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I think my copy of "Game Developers Conference 2010" had a virus. I've tried all of the apps I can think of -- including "Vitamin C++" and "Sleep 7 (Extra Hours)" -- but the thing must have a timer on it. I hope it runs down soon, 'cause I've got me some Red Steel 2 to review.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Enjoying a few days off from the 'Stiq and still trying to wrap up the first Mass Effect. ME2 and Bad Company 2 are staring at me, and I'll be grabbing Heavy Rain once the paycheck comes in. Too much, to be honest.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): God of War 3 is the one thing I'll be playing this weekend that I'm actually allowed to talk about.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (QTEing life.)