Remember when you were in elementary school and the lunch menu featured "Chicken Surprise?" This week's Swag Sunday is a lot like that, only without the look of revulsion on your face when you eventually find out what the "surprise" is all about! We're giving away two Xbox 360 games this week and we're not telling you what they are -- not until you win them, that is.
What we can tell you is this: one of them involves shooting nazi fools and the other may involve plundering ancient tombs. Maybe. Give us your two best made up game titles involving said actions within the next 24 hours below in the comments section and we'll pick one of you at random early this week. Bonus points go to entries with story behind them (and to keep us from getting board when we choose the winner).
- Leave a comment telling us your two best made up game titles involving "shooting nazi fools" and the "plundering ancient tombs."
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day.
- This entry period ends at 8:31PM ET on Monday, April 22.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive one copy of *Name Withheld* for Xbox 360 (ARV: $19.99) and one copy of *Name Withheld* for Xbox 360 (ARV: $49.99)
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition. For more info on our policy, click here.