- 5 Arcade Gems (Nordcurrent, 1-4 players, 700 Wii Points): Ah, the arcade classics: Pizza Jungle Delivery, RC Buggy Madness, Templar Bashing, Whirling Rangers, and the ever-popular Lumberjack Trials. As you may have guessed, these are actually original games devised by Nordcurrent.
- Brain Drain (Enjoy Gaming Ltd., 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Spin icons around to make the playfield match up with an example image. It's like Bejeweled as a jigsaw puzzle.
- The King of Fighters '95 (Neo Geo, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): This entry in the SNK fighting series introduces Iori Yagami, the oddly stylish fighter who, in King of Fighters XII, finally stopped tethering his legs together at the knee. This is why you were losing matches!
- Ferrari GT: Evolution (Gameloft, 1-2 players, 800 DSi Points): Take part in Ferrari-only races set in various locations around the world.
- DodoGo! (Neko Entertainment, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Build structures to guide some happy, but stupid, moving eggs to safety.
- System Flaw Recruit (Enjoy Gaming Ltd., 1 player, 500 DSi Points): In this DSiWare excerpt of a DSi cartridge game, the world (as seen through your DSi camera) is filled with alien ships. You shoot them.
- Don't Feed the Animals (Electron Jump Games, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Based on the title, what would you guess this would be? If you said "tower defense," you work for Electron Jump Games. This is a game in which children build robots to keep woodland critters from getting all their snacks.
- Puffins: Let's Roll (Other Ocean Interactive, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Roll puffin eggs carefully through obstacle- and puzzle-filled terrain to get them back to their mothers.
- Scrabble Slam (EA, 1-4 players, 500 DSi Points): A card game variant of Scrabble in which players drop letter cards to change the current word.