However, some changes are far more enigmatic -- particularly the suggestion that "scanning for minerals has been optimized." What does that even mean? Is the mining minigame now faster? Do you get more minerals with each probe? Can we now listen to phat beats while performing this otherwise mind-numbing task? We'll just have to download the patch to find out.
Check out the full list of (frequently perplexing) changes after the jump.
Mass Effect 2 Xbox 360 patch changelog:
- Scanning for minerals has been optimized
- Fixed an issue with marking all entries as viewed in the Journal
- Fixed an issue relating to text and the menu screen
- Fixed an issue relating to players starting a new game and loading a save
- Fixed multiple issues when loading a save containing DLC when DLC isn't present
- Fixed an issue with ammo flashing when it can't be picked up
- Fixed an issue with crosshairs
- Fixed an issue with Grunt's Fortification power
- Fixed an issue with enemies and cover
- Fixed an issue where players could receive additional talent points
- Fixed an issue where squad members would overwrite ammo powers the player had assigned them