- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Super Mario Galaxy 2 came from GameFly, definitely looking forward to getting into that. Also, Mr. Wake and I must continue our journey.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): I'm slowly tackling my backlog of games, which means I'm deep into Splinter Cell Conviction. When I need a break from murdering people, I will continue my journey through Mario Galaxy 2.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Playing "Which of this stuff can I throw out?" with my apartment (so, yeah, I'm moving). When I'm done with that, I'm gonna take over my girlfriend's television for more Blur.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): With the curse of the three red rings plaguing my Xbox, I haven't been doing much console gaming of late. It's maybe for the best, then, that I'm spending my weekend camping in the great outdoors. Books, check. WarioWare DIY, check.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm trying to finish up Split/Second (currently on Episode 10) and then the rest of my weekend will probably be filled with equal parts Red Dead Redemption and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): (shhh, he's sleeping.)
- James Ransom-Wiley: I plan to put all my years of murder-sim training to good use: ridding New Austin of them godless critters and selling their hides.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher) I must finish Ace Attorney Investigations! I feel incapable of having a conversation with Ludwig until I do, and I really like having conversations with Ludwig.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I think I'm finally going to make some actual progress with Red Dead Redemption. ... Wait, you want me to form what with you? ... Oh, a "posse." Well, that makes more sense.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): (shhh, he's also sleeping.)
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Playing catchup this weekend: finishing Red Dead Redemption, soldiering on in Final Fantasy XIII, and cleaning up in the original Super Mario Galaxy before I take on the sequel.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I've kind of got it bad for Split/Second. But I really want to play more Red Dead Redemption. If only there was a way to somehow combine the two into one game. It'd be awe-- actually, that would suck. I'll just set aside time for them both.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I'm finally digging into Panzer Dragoon Saga. It's pretty excellent so far. Beyond that it's finishing Mass Effect 2 and maybe playing through Alan Wake on Nightmare. And Torchlight. There's always Torchlight.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): (shhh, nap time.)
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 2:15PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 1:45PM