More specifically, the patch fixes a few tiny annoyances which appeared in a few game modes, like a bug that made it difficult to grab loot sacks while playing "Robbery" -- a mode which focuses largely on the grabbing of loot sacks. To check out the full list of fixes, click past the jump.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West patch fixes
- No more changing of teams in private co-op games.
- No more issues with the revive icon or tag icon.
- The Green game mode no longer rewards experience in the 2nd round.
- No more issues when picking up the sack in robbery mode.
- Player's weapon does not switch to the main one after a knockdown.