In addition, you'll now get more points for securing team objectives, and will lose more points for killing your fellow team members. We love seeing such strong reinforcements of karmic ideals in our multiplayer shooters. Click past the jump to see the full list of changes included in the update.
- Kit images added in spawn menu
- Fixed the "required rank" field on the unlock items specified on the W&G page
- Added M14, NS 2000 and G3 in-game unlock pop-up when the requirements for unlocking them are reached
- Added a server side check of the veteran status of the players
- Award bugfix for "Win all 4 game modes" (it had marksman headshot as a dependency)
- Garand did not track anything, Thompson tracked Garand.
- Increased the penalty points for TeamKill and TeamDamage
- Increased the reward points for Objective Actions (Flag Cap/Assist, Arm/Disarm/Destroy/Damage/TeamDestroy/TeamDamage)
- Fixed veteran rank number not showing up in ingame scoreboard
- The southpaw setting now works for the anti-air gun and the Stationary AT
- Collectible weapon messages fixed