- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): TPS reports and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): (In the filing room.)
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): In a surprising twist, I somehow scheduled vacation during an insanely busy week at the 'Stiq. So I'll be playing "Feel guilty about vacation." Also, I'm gonna visit Randy! Hooray! (Ed. note.: We wish we could hug you to death!)
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Alternating between Skid Row's "Slave to the Grind" and Huey Lewis' "Workin' for a Livin'" is about all I've got planned. Oh, and work.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): ("Camping")
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm on an old game kick, which is troubling, because I don't have that many old games. Did an OoT run through over the last few days (8.5 hours, I'm off my game) -- maybe I'll bust out Link to the Past next.
- James Ransom-Wiley: What am I packing? PS3 and 360. Sorry, Wii -- I'll make sure a neighbor waters you from time to time while I'm on the lam for a few months.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher) Muramasa: The Demon Blade has found its way back into my life, and I can't say I'm upset about that. Maybe I'll even get to play it a bit this weekend!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): What the f*ck do you think I'm doing?
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be playing Red Dead Redemption, Blur and -- if I can find just a fraction of free time -- Split/Second.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Getting to 100% on Red Dead Redemption, beating Final Fantasy XIII, and enjoying my new addiction to League of Legends ... are all things I probably won't have time to do this weekend.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) Seeing as I have 10 of my 42 clones handling a work-related project for me, I plan to relax with as many rounds of Planet Minigolf as I can get in.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): *click* *scroll* *click* *paste* *scroll* *click* *scroll* *click* *scroll* *click* *paste*
...Also Mass Effect 2.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and NO SLEEP-O is my name-o.
Posted on Jan 31st 2015 6:30PM
Posted on Jan 31st 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Jan 30th 2015 5:30PM