Now, back to the immediate business: E3 2010. The annual megashow returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center next week and would you kindly join us as we forsake sleep to deliver the best coverage possible. You can also follow the Joystiq staff's Twitter accounts (listed after the break) for all the super-random extra coverage.
Oh, if you haven't done it yet, feel free to download and print the E3 Bingo cards. Play our massively multiplayer analog game from your home or office -- but not while driving, please.
Okay now, after the break we've got a rave going on and everyone should feel free to let everybody else know what they're playing this weekend.
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): I bought Assassin's Creed 2 from GameFly for $10 last Saturday and it still hasn't arrived. Hope it jumps out of the shadows today. Also, Super Mario Galaxy 2 co-op. Then Suitcase: The Packening.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Ludwig's in town, so we should be playing lots and lots of Rock Band 2. It's good practice for E3!
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): En route to Randy's. Will we play games? THE FUTURE IS UNKNOWN. (Okay, I'm probably gonna ask him real nicely to show me Super Mario Galaxy 2.)
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): (Making sure Futurestiq doesn't go self-aware.)
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Now that Futurestiq has launched and we can actually pause to breathe, I'd like to finish Super Mario Galaxy 2 before I hop on a jet plane for LA on Sunday. During that six hour flight, I plan on playing Peace Walker and Henry Hatsworth.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy):Between writing and E3 planning, I won't have much time for gaming, but I'd like to get the Red Dead posse back together for another romp across the bandit-filled plains.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I ... uh! Um ... yeah.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher) Now that our big project is done with, I can look forward to sitting down with a game. What? E3 is next week?
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): (Reviewing the reviews of reviewdom.)
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): (Flying, flying and more flying.)
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): All work this weekend -- post-WWDC writing, pre-E3 prep. Blogging ain't easy.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) (Creating the "accident" that is our vengeance for Ben taking vacation the past couple weeks.)
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): If there is justice in the crazy, mixed up universe of ours, I will finish Mass Effect 2. Oh, I'll also be going to E3 and flailing around like a maniac. Hopefully I'll try out Project Natal too (zing).
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): (ALL. BINGOED. OUT.)