- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Assassin's Creed 2 is going well, but I really should get back to Super Mario Galaxy 2 co-op at some point.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Hoping to get some sweet headshots as I go paintballing this weekend.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Apartment Tetris! As in, figure out where to put all this stuff in my new, New York City-based digs. Also, N+ on DS.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): I'm spending my weekend playing Transformers: War for Cybertron and perhaps Risk: Factions.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): This is the first weekend home in awhile with my newly repaired Xbox. I may start Splinter Cell: Conviction ... or go back to the trudge through Final Fantasy 13.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm all about the Risk: Factions right now, but after being away from my dear PC for a few weeks, I may just Steam it up all weekend. There is a crazy sale going on right now, after all.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'll be showing off my superior tactical intellect in Risk: Factions for most of the weekend. Tremble in fear.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Cheese curds! Fried cheese curds.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher) I'm going out of town. Again. Luckily, that means I'm going to spend some time catching up with Game Center CX 2 (Retro Game Challenge 2) on DS.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I think now that I know there's going to be another inFamous, I should go back and finish that first inFamous.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): This weekend's arrived just in time for some lengthy Split/Second sessions. I'll also return to Red Dead Redemption after my E3 hiatus and give Singularity a go.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): League of Legends, Risk: Factions and always, always Final Fantasy 13.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) Planning to get back behind the wheel of Split/Second for some multiplayer with Ludwig, then maybe track down War for Cybertron. If I have to be away from my consoles, you'll find me playing Super QuickHook and Pro Zombie Soccer on my iPhone.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Risk: Factions, Heavy Rain, Bowser's Inside Story. That's right, three different games, three different consoles, all from three different companies. MADNESS. Also, I kind of feel like playing Plants vs. Zombies again after watching this.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): /gone
Posted on Jul 29th 2014 1:00PM
Posted on Jul 28th 2014 9:40PM
Posted on Jul 28th 2014 7:00PM