What's everyone playing?
From Frappé Nation:
1. Place 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, sugar to taste, and a splash (3-to-4 tablespoons) of cold water in a shaker, jar, or drink mixer. Cover and shake well for 30 seconds or, if using a standing or hand-held drink mixer, process for 10 seconds to produce a thick foam.
2. Place a few ice cubes in a tall glass. Slowly pour the coffee foam into the glass. Add a splash of milk (evaporated or regular), if desired. Fill with water until the foam reaches the top of the glass. Serve with a flexible straw.
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Wish I could finish Assassin's Creed 2, but have way too many other games to play too. It's bad. Need to cut back.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [/sleep]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): If I can find my DS charger, more N+ (I'll send it back soon, JC -- promise!), and assuredly more Lego Harry Potter otherwise.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): I'll continue smashing Decepticons in Transformers: War for Cybertron, and hopefully snag orbs in Crackdown 2. But who am I kidding? With all of the errands and BBQs this weekend, I'll probably just play Fruit Ninja on my iPhone.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm planning on finishing up Splinter Cell: Conviction which I regret to say has really jumped the shark towards the end of the single-player campaign. When that's done, I'm going to fire up another Ubisoft title, though this one I never finished. It's back to Far Cry 2 which Ludwig assures me was, in fact, the best game of 2008. (FYI: Fable 2 disagrees!)
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): At this point, it'd be better to ask me what I'm not playing. I've got Crackdown 2, Risk: Factions, the Medal of Honor Beta, NCAA Football 11 and Super Street Fighter 4 all keeping me away from the family BBQs this weekend. I know the calendar says it's July, but it feels more like November.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [/moving]
- James Ransom-Wiley: Looking forward to reuniting with the family ... Rock Band.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher) I haven't played a game since I finished my Sin & Punishment: Star Successor review. If I get a chance to play any games this weekend, I'm looking forward to some ... Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm going to be playing "Get Them Agility Orbs 2." I'm told it's colloquially referred to as Crackdown 2.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'd usually list a bunch of games here (like MGS: Peace Walker, Red Dead Redemption, Trauma Team etc.), but I know I'm not going to stop playing Split/Second for even half a minute.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Crackdown 2, Puzzle Quest 2, and All Points Bulletin. My plate is full this week.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I'm kinda addicted to Crackdown 2. Hopefully I'll be able to wrangle a couple other Crack addicts for some co-op action. Gotta get those Xbox Live-only orbs!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I've got family in town, so I'll be forcing the cousin-in-law to play Alan Wake and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Maybe there will be time for me to wrap up 2010's best awful parenting simulation, Heavy Rain.