We're trying something a little different here at Joystiq for today's Swag Sunday post. Given the physicality of yesterday's naughty Swag Saturday, we're giving away five codes for hex-based crossword game HexaLex on iPhone and iPod Touch today -- immediately. We'll be picking one winner per hour for the next five hours from our comments section and hooking them up with a code to download the game (also immediately, should you so choose). Let us know your favorite "$20 word" in the comments and you could be using it to dominate friends in HexaLex by later today!
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us your favorite "$20 word" (example: disambiguation).
- You must be 13 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 2:30PM ET on Sunday, July 18.
- At that time, we will randomly select five (5) winners to receive a copy of HexaLex (iPhone/iPod Touch) (ARV $2.99).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.