- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): It's Elemental, dear Watson. Think I'm close to finishing off Red Dead Redemption.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Once again, another weekend of not playing video games. Who needs them?
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Unlike Griffin, I won't be enjoying Fun. until October, but I will be trying to have regular ol' fun (non-musical fun, if you will) by finishing Crackdown 2 (at this point I may as well) and getting some more time in with the "new" Battlefield: Bad Company 2 maps.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): If I have time, I'll continue playing Singularity. Otherwise, I will enjoy that awesome game known as the Joystiq Database. Much will be learned, but no achievements will be unlocked.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Having finished the first Alan Wake expansion "The Signal" I went back to the backlog, picking Darksiders. After 10 or so hours in War's world, I've found it to be a totally competent Zelda clone. If I had any complaints beyond the puerile subject matter, it would be that it's not much more than a Zelda clone.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm playing the most exciting game of them all: pack a bunch of boxes and ship them out to San Francisco because oh my god I'm going to live there soon! I've got a +10 to Excitement right now.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): This weekend will be a delightful mix of Dragon Quest IX, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City and Fun. That is to say, the band Fun. But I imagine the first two things will be remarkably Fun in their own respects.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'm at the final stage in the Madison, WI adventure game, and it looks like I'm gonna get the cheesy ending.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Dragon Quest IX continues indefinitely! Also, I'm going to check out Dive: The Medes Island Secret. I really want to know what that secret is!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm gonna do my best to finish up Deathspank. Also, lots more Clash of the Titans. No, no, I'm shitting you.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Does this have to be a game? I was actually planning on watching every single Pink Panther cartoon this weekend.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): After a few weeks of trying to put down FFXIII, I've only just made a dent in it, so I think it's time to take a trip to my local House of Video Game Retail and get something new. It would be StarCraft 2, except the PC's on the fritz at the moment.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I hope to get in a least a little bit of the following: Fastar!, Helsing's Fire and Gravity Hook (they're all for iPhone, and you should play them). I plan to get in a lot of the following: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) I'm in Memphis on a mini-vacay, so I'll be playing "eat the ribs." If I have time, I also carted along Bowser's Inside Story, SingStar, Wii Sports Resort, Demon's Souls and StarCraft 1.
Posted on Jan 27th 2015 8:15AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 11:00AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 10:00AM