There are still DSiWare and WiiWare games, though, including Divergent Shift (formerly Reflection), the long-awaited puzzle platformer about navigating two mirrored versions of the same character across different terrains simultaneously.
- Space Trek (Calaris, 1 player, 700 Wii Points): A third-person vehicle-based shooter in which you pilot a space jet through a hostile alien planet.
- A Monsteca Corral: Monsters vs. Robots (Onteca, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): Control a herd of "Stompies" to avoid capture by enemy robots.
- Divergent Shift (Konami, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Control one character on two screens in this puzzle platformer (formerly Reflection), avoiding dangers on both simultaneously.
- 3D Mahjong (Cosmigo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): 50 different mahjong layouts, as well as "Memory" and "Matching" minigames for those of us who have no idea how to play mahjong, but somehow end up with this game.
- myNotebook: Carbon (Nnooo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): The latest release of Nnooo's notebook app includes 24 "unlockable squared and lined paper styles," five ink colors, and page exporting functionality.
- Just Sing! National Anthems (Engine Software, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): It's a karaoke game, in which you sing the national anthems of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Japan, and the US. Okay.