WiiWare has a (single) interesting release as well: the physics-based puzzle platformer And Yet It Moves, which has moved from PC to WiiWare with new modes and some new levels.
- And Yet It Moves (Broken Rules, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): Use the Wii Remote to rotate the world in this stylish indie platformer.
- Ufouria: The Saga (NES, 1 player, 600 Wii Points): Bop Louie searches an unfamiliar land for his friends, who then help him on his mission to return home.
- Rytmik (CINEMAX, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Build music out of samples! "For the best musical experience, we recommend connecting headphones or a quality speaker system (not included)." Obviously!
- G.G. Series Ninja Karakuri Den (Genterprise, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Jump quickly from platform to platform as a ninja in a dangerous trap-filled house.
- My Farm (BiP Media, 1-2 players, 200 DSi Points): Start with a hen, end up with a farm full of animals. Through selling eggs and other goods, that is, not through genetic manipulation of the hen.
- Absolute Reversi (Tasuke, 1-2 players, 200 DSi Points): So much easier to understand than Relative Reversi.