- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): It's time to finally get into Metro 2033.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [Valkyria Chronicles 2]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Just one more evil ex-boyfriend!
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Well I'll be on a plane to Chicago, so it's time to relax with some iPhone games. I think Epic's Citadel will make the cut, as well as Angry Birds. I really need to improve my gaming life. Not saying either of those are bad, but come on. Angry Birds came out ages ago.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): [PAX ATTAX]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be at PAX this weekend, so you may see me walking about. I'll be the guy shaking from Achievement withdrawal.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm going to be dipping back into Assassin's Creed 2 while simultaneously dipping back into Twilight Princess. Either way, stabbing will be assured.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I totally just "splurged" on a gang of new iPhone games. Now I hope to actually play them!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm going to Japan to pick up some new Dragon Quest IX maps. Also, I might have some kind of vacation while I'm there.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [PAX ATTAX 2: THE TAXINING]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be spending the weekend with Dragon Age: Awakening and Metroid: Other M. Don't you dare derail my plans with a Split/Second multiplayer invite!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm playing DeathSpank, and possibly continuing the quest for 100% on Red Dead Redemption, if the cougars don't get me first.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) Labor Day weekend seems like the perfect time to splash a few bogeys in H.A.W.X. 2, so that's what I intend to do. Maybe even B.B.Q. and have a B.E.E.R. too!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Ransacking government offices with Sam Fisher and, time permitting, some Monday Night Combat and The Longest Journey.
Posted on Jan 27th 2015 8:15AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 11:00AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 10:00AM