- Game Informer (95/100): "Even after playing for dozens of hours, you'll still find new things in Dead Rising 2. ... This game is designed for multiple playthroughs, and I'm looking forward to each and every one of them."
- Gamespot (85/100): "Dead Rising 2 delicately balances wanton destruction with thoughtful objectives. Just about every aspect of this game is entertaining, ensuring that you're having a good time whether you're fighting psychopaths, rescuing survivors, or just trying to find hidden secrets."
- 1UP (B+): "Dead Rising 2 has annoying technical flaws and uninteresting boss battles. But the ability to jump into a friend's game while wearing a Borat-inspired mankini and a Servbot helmet with a lawnmower blade strapped on top help you quickly forget those problems."
- Eurogamer (80/100): "Despite the low-level irritations, Dead Rising 2's focus and determination win you over. Its assured grasp of what the game is and what it isn't is worth celebrating. The harder edges of the first game have been softened a little, no doubt thanks to the involvement of a Western studio."
- Giant Bomb (3/5): "But it's the other stuff--the still messy survivor AI and poorly built boss battles--that really mars the Dead Rising 2 experience. It's not an impossible game to love, but as with the first game, you'll have to look past a lot of blemishes to find happiness."
Posted on Dec 21st 2014 1:30PM
Posted on Dec 19th 2014 8:00PM
Posted on Dec 19th 2014 1:00PM